Product process engineer
|Job Title||:||Product process engineer|
|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Others|
|Qualification:||:||Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
1. Assist on new product development and modification which involve feasibility study of
new product, manufacturability and design failure analysis.
2. Design special fabricate products for existing facilities and infrastructure.
3. Handle new/ transferred product introduction, coordinating through the entire development stages to mass production.
4. Involve in the resolution of production operations issues to assure process stability and product quality.
5. To develop production improvement process and activities.
6. Evaluate methods and process of current manufacturing practices on raw materials and equipment.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||1. Minimum Diploma or Degree in Process Engineering or other field.
2. Computer literacy.
3. Basic 3D drawing skill.
4. Strong time management skill.
5. Organizational and planning skill.
6. Problem-solving skill.