Manufacturing management trainee
|Job Title||:||Manufacturing management trainee|
|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Manufacturing/Production Operations|
|Qualification:||:||Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
1. Familiarize with the related SOP and WI at each station.
2. Practise the process by fully adhering to the related SOP and WI at each station.
3. Submit daily report to update the learning progress.
4. Presentation on the learning outcome if necessary.
5. Work in different stations to gain perspective, including quality assurance, warehouse, planning
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||1. Bachelor¡¯s degree in engineering, manufacturing, business management.
2. Fresh graduates are welcome.
3. Leadership skill.
4. Communication skill.
5. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
6. LEAN management skill.
7. Problem solving skill.
8. Excellent organizational skills.
9. Able to manage complex projects and multi-task.